Administration Officer, Tom Price
• Part -Time role based in Tom Price
• Attractive salary and allowances package
• Fixed term contract – 12 months
In this position you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient office operations in the Community and Member Programs team. Your role will be the first point of contact for all visitors to the organisation and is essential in ensuring quality customer service standards.
• Working with Aboriginal people and understanding of Aboriginal Australian culture.
• Western Australian C Class Driver ‘s licence.
• High level computer skills and extensive experience using Microsoft Office and database products.
• Demonstrated client service focus and experience in a client service environment.
• Well-developed interpersonal, verbal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate with management and staff at all levels.
• Strong organisational and problem solving skills.
• Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated understanding of the maintenance of confidentiality and integrity in the workplace.
Applications close at 5:00pm Friday 9 March 2018