Corporate Services Manager
- Fulltime contract based in South Hedland
- Attractive salary and allowances
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Corporate Services Manager to join our leadership team in South Hedland.
- Development, implementation and monitoring of IBN’s business-wide systems and services including, information technology and telecommunications, records and databases, vehicle fleet and business services.
- Leading the Human Resources team and ensuring effective management of HR policies including industrial relations, recruitment, performance management, professional development and training.
- Management of the Community Development team to support IBN communities in the creation and implementation of sustainable social and economic plans.
- Coordination of relevant input from across IBN to assist our four Representative Corporations in meeting their administrative, governance and financial compliance obligations.
Essential Candidate Requirements
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience at a senior or executive level.
- Demonstrated experience leading corporate administrative and HR functions; with experience in workforce planning including implementing organisational development, succession planning and talent management.
- Experience in driving and managing organisational change.
- Demonstrated competency in managing and implementing medium scale business ICT systems (CRM, intranet, EXO).
- Proven high-level knowledge and experience in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated financial management and budgeting skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal and State employment laws.
- Experience working with Aboriginal people and an understanding of Aboriginal culture.
Desirable skills, attributes and experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity laws and principles (EEO).
The recruitment process is being managed by Gerard Daniels on behalf of IBN Group. Enquiries to Ivan Zuvela on 08 9322 0888. Please apply at email@example.com quoting reference IBNCSM.
Applications close at 5:00 pm on Friday 29 June 2018.
For more information view the job advertisement here.