- Full-time position residentially based in South Hedland, Western Australia
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Dynamic and challenging position
IBN Corporation is a Charitable Trust operated for the advancement and prosperity of the Yinhawangka, Banyjima and Nyiyaparli people. IBN’s head office is in South Hedland, with offices also located in Tom Price and Karratha. IBN Corporation delivers a range of programs and services including health, education, housing, culture, enterprise development and employment for the personal, social and economic wellbeing of our members.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Officer is responsible for providing timely and professional support on all HR related activities including recruitment, on-boarding, performance management, remuneration, training and development, reporting and application of policies and procedures.
This is a true HR generalist advisory role and you will be required to support employees and manager’s as required through all HR activities. You will maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity at all times.
Essential candidate requirements
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated recruitment, on-boarding and performance management experience
- Confident public speaker and able to conduct training and facilitation as required
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills and confidently able to produce reports, spreadsheets, org charts etc.
- Experienced in implementing and making changes to policies and procedures as well as ensuring they are administered correctly
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
- A thorough understanding of Aboriginal people and communities
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to work unsupervised
- Professional, flexible, discrete and confidential
- Class C drivers licence
Desirable skills, attributes and experience
- Understanding of payroll with the ability to provide assistance when required
- Ability to engage and lead in a diverse work environment.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit www.ibngroup.com.au or call the Human Resources on (08) 9140 0963
Applications close at 5pm Tuesday May 5, 2020
IBN may commence appointment proceedings immediately, appoint by invitation or make no appointment at all. This opportunity is only open to candidates with the right to work in Australia. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply