Project Officer, South Hedland
• Fulltime Role based in South Hedland Office
• Attractive salary and allowances package
• Fulltime Contract
In this position you will be responsible for providing professional support and direct report to the Community and Member Services Manager. The Project Officer will assist the Community and Member Services Manager and staff and will undertake research and analysis of issues and projects and present findings in a professional and timely manner. Your exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills, and knowledge of Microsoft Office, will be used in a broad and challenging environment. You will be a key team member in coordinating the Community and Member Services Manager’s activities and portfolio and providing services to IBN Members.
• Certificate IV or above in Business Administration or other relevant fields.
• At least 3 years’ experience in research and data analysis and project management.
• Working with Aboriginal people and understanding of Aboriginal Australian culture.
• High level IT skills, Microsoft Office suite, Excel including advanced formulas and charting.
• Work in a multi-project environment with strong administrative, organisational and time-management skills.
• Proven high level information and communication technology skills across a range of platforms, including knowledge of electronic document management systems.
• Well-developed interpersonal, verbal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate with management and staff at all levels.
• Western Australian C Class Driver ‘s licence.
• Demonstrated ability to provide confidentiality and discretion.
Applications close at 5:00p on Friday 9 March 2018.