Fulltime role based in South Hedland Attractive salary and benefits Full-time Position
IBN Corporation is a Charitable Trust operated for the advancement and prosperity of the Yinhawangka, Banyjima and Nyiyaparli people. IBN’s head office is in South Hedland, with offices also located in Tom Price and Karratha. IBN Corporation delivers a range of programs and services including health, education, housing, culture, enterprise development and employment for the personal, social and economic wellbeing of our members.
The Support Officer is responsible for providing administration support in order to ensure efficient operations within the Community Services team. This includes communicating with members in relation to application queries, reviewing submitted applications, processing payments and reception duties when required.
Essential Candidate Requirements
- Strong Administration/Reception experience
- Certificate III in Business or Administration or progress to the same
- Demonstrated client service focus and experience in a client service environment
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate with management and staff at all levels
- Ability to liaise with external suppliers
- Demonstrated organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated understanding of the maintenance of confidentiality and integrity in the workplace
- High level computer skills and extensive experience using Microsoft Office and database products
- Western Australian C Class Driver ‘s licence
Desirable skills, attributes and experience
- Experience working with Aboriginal people and understanding of Aboriginal Australian culture
- Experience working in community sector an advantage
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your application to email@example.com.
For more information, please call the IBN Senior HR Coordinator on
(08) 9140 0963