Private High School Scholarship Notice – 2022
Please click here to view/download the scholarship notice
Scholarship applications for 2022 is now open.
If you wish to apply please ensure you have completed the Education Program, Private High School Scholarships form (2.2 from the Community Members Program book) as well as provided the following information.
1. IBN Dependent Child Advice Form
2. Copy of Child Birth Certificate
3. Term 4, 2021 School Report
4. Acceptance Letter from the School
5. Proof of Enrolment
6. School Invoice showing payment details
These are just a few important things to also be aware of;
• 2022 Scholarships are capped at $15,000 per student per school year
• There are only 60 Scholarships available in 2022
• Scholarship students cannot access Pre-School to Year 12 benefits.
• The closing date for applications is Friday 29 October 2021
Late Applications WILL NOT be accepted.
For further information, please call the Service Delivery Team on freecall 1800 014 401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org