4.3 Funeral Arrangements
IBN recognises the cultural importance of funerals to the IBN community and contributes towards the
cost of arranging funerals for deceased IBN Community Members.
Benefits Up to $7,000 per funeral.
Eligibility Funerals of deceased IBN members or their dependent children.
- Funeral costs – paid to the funeral director.
- Tyres, vehicle repairs and maintenance, registration and driver’s licence.
- Taxis and other travel costs.
- Clothing and blankets.
- IBN will liaise only with the funeral director approved by the family.
- Benefits will be paid from the deceased IBN member’s account, or the IBN parent’s account for a
- Program application form 4.3
- Funeral director invoice or quote showing payment details
- Other – see application form
Up to 10 working days once all the documents have been received by IBN.