ADMINISTRATION OFFICER – TOM PRICE
- Full time position residentially based in Tom Price, Western Australia
- Attractive salary and allowances package
- Full-time, fixed term (12 months) contract, with the potential to renew
Thanarru! Welcome to IBN Corporation and thank you for wanting to be a part of our team.
IBN Corporation is a Charitable Trust operated for the advancement and prosperity of the Yinhawangka, Banyjima and Nyiyaparli people. IBN’s head office is in South Hedland, WA with offices also located in Tom Price and Karratha. IBN Corporation delivers a range of programs and services including health, education, housing, culture, enterprise development and employment for the personal, social and economic wellbeing of our Members.
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Member Support focused team located in Tom Price. The Administration Officer will be the first point of call for all visitors to the organisation and is essential in ensuring quality customer service standards, that are responsive to the needs of our Members and the wider community.
Desirable Candidate Requirements
- Certificate II (or higher) in Business Administration, progress towards the same or willingness to obtain
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office programs
Essential Candidate Requirements
- An ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people
- Demonstrated client service focus and experience in a client service environment
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate with management and staff at all levels
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated understanding of the maintenance of confidentiality and integrity in the workplace
- Experience working in community sector an advantage or in a similar role within a Reception and Administration field
- Western Australian C Class Driver’s license
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit www.ibngroup.com.au or call IBN Corporate Support on (08) 9140 0951.
Applications close at 5.00pm, Monday – 9th November 2020
IBN may commence appointment proceedings immediately, appoint by invitation or make no appointment at all. This opportunity is only open to candidates with the right to work in Australia.
IBN Traditional Owner Members, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please view/download the advert here