Casual position residentially based in South Hedland, Western Australia
IBN Corporation is a Charitable Trust operated for the advancement and prosperity of the Yinhawangka, Banyjima and Nyiyaparli people. IBN’s head office is in South Hedland, with offices also located in Tom Price and Karratha. IBN Corporation delivers a range of programs and services including health, education, housing, culture, enterprise development and employment for the personal, social and economic wellbeing of our members.
On offer is a casual position working up to 30 hrs per week with a combination of driving and other general duties as required by IBN/IBNS. You will be responsible for transporting passengers to and from IBN Services. The hours for transportation for crew members will be between 6.30am up to 4.30pm.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Hold a HR licence
- Be required to perform other general duties as required
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills to build relationships within IBN
- Exhibit the ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team, to deliver a high quality, reliable and safe transportation service for our team
- Adhere to safety and compliance commitment to safety standards
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
- A thorough understanding of Aboriginal people and communities
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to work unsupervised
- Professional, flexible, discrete and confidential
Essential candidate requirements:
- Hold a HR Licence
- Current Police Clearance
- You must be able to pass a full medical and drug and alcohol test
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your application to email@example.com.
For more information, please call the Human Resources on (08) 9140 0963