CORPORATE LIAISON OFFICER
- Full time position residentially based in South Hedland, Western Australia
- Attractive salary and allowances package
Thanarru! Welcome to IBN Corporation and thank you for wanting to be a part of our team.
IBN Corporation is a Charitable Trust operated for the advancement and prosperity of the Yinhawangka, Banyjima and Nyiyaparli people. IBN’s head office is in South Hedland, WA with offices also located in Tom Price and Karratha. IBN Corporation delivers a range of programs and services including health, education, housing, culture, enterprise development and employment for the personal, social and economic wellbeing of our Members.
Reporting to the Manager of Corporate Support, the Corporate Liaison Officer provides a primary contact and support service for IBN’s four Representative Corporations (Rep Corps) – for their input into IBN policies, programs and services, and supporting their governance and compliance needs.
The Corporate Liaison Officer will also support the IBN Membership process, update IBN Membership records and registers accordingly, and work on sustainable community project initiatives for the IBN Community.
- Experience working with Aboriginal people, Aboriginal Corporations and an understanding of Aboriginal Australian culture
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Community Development or similar, progress towards the same or willingness to obtain
- Western Australian C Class Driver’s license
- Knowledge of IBN Corporation and its objectives
- Ability to advocate, champion and influence positive outcomes
- Ability to connect and encourage IBN communities to community development opportunities
- Ability to source, interpret and advise on legislation relating to corporations
- Experience with events and meetings planning
- Experience with data and records management
- Experience in the use of Microsoft programs and databases (Intermediate capability with Microsoft Office and CRM would be favorable)
The Corporate Liaison Officer will need to be both team oriented (to support with other duties as required by the Manager of Corporate Support) and have the ability to work autonomously, have the ability to manage competing priorities, have sound written and verbal communications skills, and have positive interpersonal skills for professional interactions with a broad range of people.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit www.ibngroup.com.au or call IBN Corporate Support on (08) 9140 0951.
Applications close at 5.00pm, Friday – 30th October 2020
IBN may commence appointment proceedings immediately, appoint by invitation or make no appointment at all. This opportunity is only open to candidates with the right to work in Australia.
IBN Traditional Owner Members, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please click here to view the advert.