CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
- Exciting role based in South Hedland
- Attractive salary and benefits
Thanarru! Welcome to IBN Corporation and thank you for wanting to be a part of our team.
IBN Corporation is a Charitable Trust operated for the advancement and prosperity of the Yinhawangka, Banyjima and Nyiyaparli people. IBN’s head office is in South Hedland, WA with offices also located in Tom Price and Karratha. IBN Corporation delivers a range of programs and services including health, education, housing, culture, enterprise development and employment for the personal, social and economic wellbeing of our Members.
Reporting to the Community Programs Team Leader, the Customer Service Officer is responsible for providing administration support and reception duties to ensure efficient customer service operations for IBN.
Essential Candidate Requirements
- Administration/Reception experience
- Certificate II in Business or Administration or progress to the same
- Demonstrated client service focus and experience in a client service environment
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate with management and staff at all levels
- Registration of on-site visitors
- Management on incoming and outgoing phone traffic
- Demonstrated understanding of the maintenance of confidentiality and integrity in the workplace
- Computer skills and extensive experience using Microsoft Office and database products
Desirable skills, attributes, and experience
- Experience working with Aboriginal people and understanding of Aboriginal Australian culture
- Experience working in community sector an advantage
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit www.ibngroup.com.au or call IBN Corporate Support on (08) 9140 0963
Applications close at 5.00pm, Friday – 9th April 2021
IBN may commence appointment proceedings immediately, appoint by invitation or make no appointment at all. This opportunity is only open to candidates with the right to work in Australia.
IBN Traditional Owner Members, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.