EMPLOYEE RELATIONS COORDINATOR
- Full time position residentially based in South Hedland, Western Australia
- Attractive salary and allowances package
Thanarru! Welcome to IBN Corporation and thank you for wanting to be a part of our team.
IBN Corporation is a Charitable Trust operated for the advancement and prosperity of the Yinhawangka, Banyjima and Nyiyaparli people. IBN’s head office is in South Hedland, WA with offices also located in Tom Price and Karratha. IBN Corporation delivers a range of programs and services including health, education, housing, culture, enterprise development and employment for the personal, social and economic wellbeing of our Members.
Reporting to the Manager of Corporate Support, the Employee Relations Coordinator coordinates and supports IBN’s relationship with its workforce including coordinating strategies, policies and processes that support the achievement of IBN’s people management objectives. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Championing a positive and inclusive workforce environment
- Coordinating strategies and systems to attract, recruit, develop, appraise and retain a contemporary workforce
- Overseeing ER/HR works including recruitment, performance management, industrial relations, workforce and professional development, to ensure a consistent, compliant and fair approach to people management
- Coordinating ER/HR issues and insurances
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in ER/HR or a similar field
- Project management skills (scope, time, quality, cost, information, communication, risk, integration)
- Current WA “C” class licence
- Experience in workforce planning including organisational development, succession planning and talent management programs
- Experience in Work Health and Safety
- Experience in Training and Development
- Contract management skills, including financial and budgeting skills
- Knowledge of employment laws
The Employee Relations Coordinator needs to be a strategic, effective and collaborative communicator with the ability to manage competing priorities, solve problems, and have a genuine passion for people engagement, with positive interpersonal skills to influence and build relationships across various departments.
Being both team oriented (to support with other duties as required by the Manager of Corporate Support) and have the ability to work autonomously is also essential, and experience working with Aboriginal people, Aboriginal Corporations and an understanding of Aboriginal Australian culture would be highly regarded.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit www.ibngroup.com.au or call IBN Corporate Support on (08) 9140 0951.
Applications close at 5.00pm, Friday – 30th October 2020
IBN may commence appointment proceedings immediately, appoint by invitation or make no appointment at all. This opportunity is only open to candidates with the right to work in Australia.
IBN Traditional Owner Members, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please click here to view the advert.