- Full time position residentially based in South Hedland, Western Australia
- Attractive salary and allowances package
Thanarru! Welcome to IBN Corporation and thank you for wanting to be a part of our team.
IBN Corporation is a Charitable Trust operated for the advancement and prosperity of the Yinhawangka, Banyjima and Nyiyaparli people. IBN’s head office is in South Hedland, WA with offices also located in Tom Price and Karratha. IBN Corporation delivers a range of programs and services including health, education, housing, culture, enterprise development and employment for the personal, social and economic wellbeing of our Members.
Reporting to the Manager of Corporate Support, the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Coordinator provides quality customer service and delivers timely ICT support and related services to meet IBN’s business system’s needs.
The ICT Coordinator will possess a basic level of skills as a minimum in regards to the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance and support of the following:
- Windows 10 PC’s
- Laptops and mobile devices
- Understanding of Windows servers.
- Understanding of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, basic IP networking
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (ICT specific preferable) or equivalent experience
- Experience with coordinating cloud solutions and medium scale business systems (exposure to CRM, SharePoint, EXO, Microsoft 365 and PABX will be favorable)
- Experience with security infrastructure, end user computer devices and application software
- Western Australian C Class Drivers license
- Recent experience in a similar role with exposure to a Managed ICT Service Provider environment
- Practical experiences with switches, servers, networks, cabling and wireless equipment
- Professional level of awareness as to industry trends, hardware and software
- Experience working with Aboriginal people and an understanding of Aboriginal Australian culture
The ICT Coordinator needs to be an effective and collaborative communicator with the ability to manage competing priorities, be both team oriented (to support with other duties as required by the Manager of Corporate Support) and have the ability to work autonomously, and be a strategic thinker and problem solver with a continuous improvement and customer service driven approach.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your application to email@example.com.
For more information, please visit www.ibngroup.com.au or call IBN Corporate Support on (08) 9140 0951.
Applications close at 5.00pm, Friday – 30th October 2020
IBN may commence appointment proceedings immediately, appoint by invitation or make no appointment at all. This opportunity is only open to candidates with the right to work in Australia.
IBN Traditional Owner Members, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please click here to view the advert.