Pilbara Business Support
6.2 Pilbara Business Support
Benefits Up to $1,200 per financial year for expenses that will improve work skills or job prospects.
- $500 per child for pre-kindy, kindy and pre-primary students
- $2,000 per child for primary school students
- $3,000 per child for high school students
Employed and unemployed IBN Members, including dependent children under 18 years of age.
- PPE – Personal Protective Equipment (where not supplied by the employer).
- Short courses and work tickets – such as First Aid, Safety, Working at Heights,
Working in Confined Spaces, Responsibie Service of Alcohol (RSA).
- Vehicle driver training and testing.
- Child care fees and taxi fares to allow members to attend approved training.
Accredited course fees are available under the Education Program.
- Services must be from an Australian approved training provider.
- Unemployed members are encouraged to attend job training with a job services provider (eg.
Bloodwood Tree, Ashburton etc).
- Program application form 6.1
- Supplier invoices or quotes showing payment details
- Other – see application form
Up to 10 working days once all the documents have been received by IBN.