3.2 Dental Health
Benefits Up to $10,000 per financial year.
Eligibility IBN members. Dental costs for dependent children are included in the annual limit.
- Dental expenses.
Items NOT available
- Cosmetic treatment and items unless prescribed by a dentist for health reasons.
- Travel costs – see 3.3 Medical and Dental Travel.
- Application forms must be lodged at least 5 days prior to the appointment date.
- Members are required to provide their Medicare Number and private insurance details.
- Where applicable, members must apply for Medicare, PBS, private health or travel insurance,
or other support. IBN will pay the gap.
- Children must access school dental checks where available.
- A course of dental treatment will need a dental plan and itemised quote approved by
IBN in advance.
- Dental plans that are not completed in a financial year cannot be rolled over.
- Program application form 3.2
- Private insurance documents
- Supplier invoices or quotes showing payment details
- Other – see application form
Application Processing Time
Up to 10 working days once all the documents have been received by IBN.