IBN can now provide reimbursements to Members who provide proof of payment for goods and services they have made with their own funds.
To be able to make a claim for reimbursement, the following is required:
- Check eligibility criteria for the relevant IBN Community Program IBN Community Handbook
- Complete an Application Form.
- Ensure the criteria for the Program is met.
- Provide supporting documentation if required (ie Medical Support Documents, vehicle registrations).
- Provide a copy of your tax receipt that includes your name which shows proof of payment.
- Send this information to email@example.com or drop it in to reception at an IBN office.
Reimbursement will only apply to items covered under the current IBN Programs.
Items not able to be reimbursed include;
- Groceries or Food Supplies
- Fines and Infringements
- Loan/Debt Repayments
- Rental/Bond Payments
- Business Costs (such as merchandise or advertising)
- Criminal Law or Legal Costs from illegal activities
- Alcohol/Gambling and Gaming
Reimbursements will be deposited directly to the Members bank account or to a Members IBN Purchase Card. You will have the option to nominate which of these you choose.
If you currently have an IBN Purchase Card, you cannot make a payment on this and also provide receipts for reimbursement..